1. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.
2. Fuck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let… lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may.
3. It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.
4. You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your fucking khakis. You’re the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
5. Hitting bottom isn’t a weekend retreat. It’s not a goddamn seminar. Stop trying to control everything and just let go! LET GO!
6. Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
7. This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time.
Directed by: David Fincher
Produced by: Art Linson, Ceán Chaffin, Ross Grayson Bell
Screenplay by: Jim Uhls
Based on: Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
Starring: Brad Pitt, Edward Norton, Helena Bonham Carter